Monday, April 25, 2011

Stars

Hello blog readers^•^

As you guys know I rate all of the books I read from one star to five stars. The last blog I posted for book #13: Will Grayson, Will Grayson I gave it a score of four stars. Right after I posted that I went and looked at my blog for book #6: Looking for Alaska. I gave that book a score of three stars. 'But wait... You just said in your Will Grayson blog that you liked Looking for Alaska better than Will Grayson. Why would you give it a lower score?' you might be asking your self this right noe (you probably aren't, but just in case you are). I just wanted to tell you guys that I don't rate books compared to other books I have read like it's some big book contest. I rate them on what my expectations for the book where and if they meet, didn't meet, or exceeded them, if the book me feel anything/ changed me/ taught me something, and just how much I liked it. And my scale of stars changes everyday depending on my mood really. I just thought I would clear that up. 

Thanks for reading - C

No comments:

Post a Comment