Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Book #12

Hello blog readers^•^

Book #12: Jane Eyre
Finished: March 20, 2011

I have this app on my itouch that let's me listen to free autiobooks. Of course there're all old classic books, so you won't find Twilight or Harry Potter on it's list. I don't really know why I started reading/ listening to Jane Eyre. I guess it's because I was going to read it for school but I changed my mind. So when I saw it on the list of books on this app I picked it. I also down loaded the free ebook on to my iPod so I could listen and read it at the same time. 

Jane Eyre Summary: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte is about the life of a girl named Jane. She was an orphan her whole life and ended up living with her aunt who hated her and forces her to go to a boarding school. When she arrives at the boarding school every thing changes..

My favorite things about the book: I really loved this book. It was mysterious, full of adventure and love, and all about finding who you are. It was great. I loved Jane, and Mr. Rochester. And I love the time period it was writen.  Books aren't written like that anymore, it was beautiful. Listening to it on autiobook was great because at some points they spoke french. It was a fantastic love and life story and I loved it. 

Some things I didn't like about the book: the only things I didn't like about this book was that the chapters were sometimes long, and since it was written in the 1800's some of the vocabulary they us is hard to understand. But it's not that bad.

Rating: I would give Jane Eyre a 4.8 out of 5 stars

Recommend it?: Yessss :)

Disagree or agree with anything I just wrote? Let me know in the comments :). Thanks for reading! Another blog very soon! Sorry I'm so behind on my blog. A lot of school work this year! The next few blogs will most likely be short like this one. I have five books I just finished to write about. So more very soon <3 

12 down, 88 to go (help! Haha)
That's all for now 
Adieu~ Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment