Sunday, March 20, 2011

Book #11

Hello blog readers^•^

This is going to be a short blog today because I have a ton of school work I need to finish! So sorry! 

Book #11: Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side 
Finished: March 10, 2011

I read Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey for the book club I'm in at my school.

Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side Summary: This book is about a girl named Jessica who is starting her senior year in high school, only to be stocked by a mysterious stranger, and find out her family has been hiding a huge secret form her... That she is a vampire princess who has an arranged marriage set up for her... with a vampire prince. And if she dies not marry him war in the vampire world will breakout.

My favorite things about the book: I love vampire novels, and I love romance novels. This book include both of those things which was very good. I also love stories with hidden secrets form old family's and things like that. I loved how during the novel Lucius ( the vamp prince Jessica is supposed to marry ) helps her realize how beautiful she really is. That was really sweet. For a second I thought it was going to end badly, but I didn't so that's good. I love happy endings. I loved how Lucius talked during the novel; like he was from the past. And lastly I loved how even though it was from Jessica's point of view we still got to see Lucius's thoughts from his letters he wrote to his uncle.

Some things I didn't like about the book: Hmm... There's not much I didn't like about the book. I didn't like how Jake completely over reacted about what happened. And I also didn't like Faith. Hmm I quess that's all. Overall a good read.

Rating: I would give Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side a 4.3 out of 5 stars

Recommend it?: Yep, but it's really more of a girly book, just a warning to you guys

Disagree or agree with anything I just wrote? Let me know in the comments :). Thanks for reading! Another blog very soon!

11 down, 89 to go
That's all for now 
Adieu~ Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment